Prince of Tennis - Wonderful Days


English:

On a bright afternoon, I open the window
I run without a reason on the shaded road
I took a breath with my shoulders, closed my eyes
And pictured a stage that starts from tomorrow
I’m forming an image of a new page
I’ll draw it on a pure white canvas
The head wind unmindfully opens up
This endlessly continuing, Brand new story

Ah, wonderful days

At the zebra-patterned intersection
When it turns green, I start running
I finish crossing it while only stepping on the white lines
Like a kid

Always blown upon by the wind in this way
If I could have been as I were
Then I would’ve faced the far sky, stretched out my hands, and, as if reach for my thoughts
Let go

I’ll quicken my feet stepping on the pedals
And race up the slope in a breath
Now it’s the long approaching run before jumping
While I feel my throbbing heartbeats
When I finish climbing this hill
And the summit becomes visible
The southern wind will outstrip my back
As if notifying me of the signs of a beginning

Ah, wonderful days

I repeated the little bit that is left again and again
And came here before I knew it
Even the shining light in the depths of my field of view already Reaches for the sky

If, at anytime, I didn’t forget the thoughts that were still tucked away
In my chest and always kept warming them
Then I’m sure that someday, like a nameless bird
I would push forward through this great sky to my heart’s content

The future that I search for through fumbling is a keyless door at all times
I kept searching for it without even being able to detect the light in front of my eyes
The doodle on my desk
Is the map that I’d pictured some other day
Aiming for for a place
That no one has walked on
That even the sun doesn’t know about

Always blown upon by the wind in this way
If I could have been as I were
Then I would’ve faced the far sky, stretched out my hands, and, as if reach for my thoughts
Let go
Let go…



Romaji:


mabushii gogo mado wo akeru
wakemonaku kakeru hikage no komichi
kata de iki wo suikonde me wo toji
omoi egaita ashita kara no STAGE
IMAGE shiteru atarashii PAGE
masshiroi CAMPUS ni egaku
mukai kaze mo okamai nashi de kirihiraku
kono hate naku tsuzuku Brand new story

Ah, wonderful days,wonderful days,wonderful days

ZEBRA moyou no kousaten
ao ni kawaru to hashiridasu
shiroi LINE dake wo funde watarikiru
kodomo no you ni

itsumo konna fuu ni kaze ni fukare
ari no mama no jibun de iru koto ga moshi mo dekiteita nara
tooi sora ni mukete ryoute nobashi kono omoi todoku you ni to
tokihanatteku

PEDAL wo fumu ashi wo hayame
ikki ni sakamichi kakeagaru
ima tobidatsu mae no nagai josou
takamaru kodou kanji nagara
kono saka wo noborikitte
tebben ga miete kita goro ni
minamikaze ga senaka wo oikoshite yuku
hajimari no aizu wo shiraseru you ni

Ah, wonderful days, wonderful days,wonderful,wonderful,wonderful days

ato sukoshi dake wo kurikaeshi
itsu no manika koko made kiteta
mou shikai no oku ni kagayaku hikari sae Reach for the sky

donna toki mo mune ni shimai konda mama no
omoi wasurenai de zutto atatame tsuzuketa nara
kitto itsuka namonai tori no you ni omou mama
kono oozora wo tsukisusundeku

tesaguri de sagasu mirai wa itsudemo kagi no nai tobira
me no mae ni aru hikari mo mitsukerarezu sagashi tsuzuketa
tsukue ni aru rakugaki wa
itsuka omoi egaita chizu
dare mo aruita koto no nai
taiyou sae shiranai basho
mezashite

itsumo konna fuu ni kaze ni fukare
ari no mama no jibun de iru koto ga moshi mo dekiteita nara
tooi sora ni mukete ryoute nobashi kono omoi todoku you ni to
tokihanatteku tokihanatteku
tokihanatteku tokihanatteku
(Wonderful Days)

0 comments: